beauty boutique-Curlique

Hey guys I've been super busy so have not had the opportunity to stop by, so I just wanted to fill you in on my journey over the past couple of months. Firstly I was blessed enough to work on the Welcome to Canada tour which gave me the chance explore various city's in Canada and what an experience it was. I was inspired by the people,weather and architecture. Have to say I was in LOVE with the style, vibe and energy that Vancouver has to offer.
While in  Downtown Vancouver I took the opportunity to explore the area I came across a stylish "beauty boutique" called Curlique. Curlique have devised a great concept having an educational and retail space all in one place.  It was ultra modern, so I was captivated by the bright lights and buzz so I just had to explore. You can purchase brands like Makeup Forever, Cinema Secrets and Dinair. It was a one stop shop for beauty professionals they also sold an abundance of hair products.


The minute I walked in I was greeted by Jaylene she was experienced and extremely helpful. I was like a kid in a candy store there were products everywhere, of course being the girl I am. I was quickly drawn to the glitters available. Soon after that I found a gem in the corner of the store, in the form of the section devoted to "Kevyn Aucoin". I was extremely excited to have the chance to have a little play. Straight away I had fallen in love with the products. Jaylene advised me on a couple of foundations that would be great for my kit. So as soon as I use them I will give you my verdict. Would definitely love to see an establishment like this closer to home......

Comments

Popular Posts