Premae vegan skincare

I have recently been introduced to a brand called Premae. Its a luxury vegan approved skincare line which is was a huge contributing factor in drawing me to the brand. I'm always interested in natural based products and products that can be used on clients that have sensitive skin, allergies or skin irritations. With all the toxins and pollution that we are exposed to on a daily basis, its defiantly a much needed asset to the beauty industry. Its great to see that Premae have gone to great lengths to embrace the ethos of Eco ethical values throughout the brand having won multiple awards. The most resent one being Best Eczema range from Natural Health 2014 Awards

So I was obviously excited to explore the brand myself. I was really impressed with the Balance Rescue Cleansing Gel face wash. It is really gentle on the skin and leaves the skin feeling refreshed and clean.Once the face is wet it becomes a gentle foam. I've been using this cleaning gel on a daily basis and I like how it leaves my skin feeling. I particularly went for Premae's cleansing gel because it contains a natural coconut extract, which for me is the first point of call as coconut is extremely hydrating and a natural anti inflammatory, it not only nourishes but conditions the skin. I liked that my skin didn't feel tight or stripped, which is a feeling you can get some times with harsh face washes. I purchased the 200ml bottle along with the harmony balm online and the service was quick and easy which for me is a must. I will keep you all posted as I try more of this brand as I've spotted that they also do a mattifying mousse foundation which has a cream to powder formula with a large colour spectrum.

Premae can be purchased online at 
Premaeskincare.com

Comments

Popular Posts